Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Is anyone els lactose intolerant?

Is anyone else lactose intolerant? I am and it stinks because if I eat dairy I get a stomachache.

Default Re: Is anyone els lactose intolerant?

I am, I don't eat to much dairy, but if I know that I am going to be eating something that has a lot of dairy in it I take a Dairy Aid pill that makes it ok for me to eat dairy. I don't do this often because I already take enough pills every day.

My stomach gets really sick if I eat dairy, though I don't know if I'm lactose intolerant or what. I'm vegan, so I figure it doesn't really matter. I weaned a long time ago!
    "I'm not supposed to be like this, but it's okay" -- The Wrong Child, R.E.M.

I've been lactose intolerant since I was three. Sometimes, the dairy doesn't bother me at all even if I consume large amounts. Others, it most definitely does. I don't quite understand how it "picks & chooses" but oh well. It sucks though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

I am mildly lactose intolerant. I can have ice cream and such, but a glass of milk gives me horrible pain and nausea.

My little sister can't have any dairy, she gets really terrible pain. She ends up doubled over and crying from it. She takes some sort of pills that help with it (over the counter) and Lactaid for drinking milk.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!