Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default New URL for the Emetophobia FAQ

The Emetophobia FAQ has moved to http://emetophobia.byethost15.com

If it's been a while since you've read it, why not take a look today?

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: New URL for the Emetophobia FAQ

4. Non-vomiters -- 2% of population

• In a typical year, non-vomiters don't vomit at all, and they don't even vomit as often as once in five years.
    • Many non-vomiters haven't vomited since they were children.
    • The median non-vomiter only vomits once with a typical illness and twice as the maximum.

Looks like I'm a non-vomiter, as when I had a stomach virus when I was three I vomited twice, and that was all. And the other two times I vomited (at the same age,) I only vomited once. They weren't bugs though. I haven't vomited in ten years!

Love the site, thanks for the link!

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."