Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!!!!!!

Unhappy Help!!!!!!

So this morning my lil bro woke up v*
    And then we went to my grandmas memorial he felt ok but after the memorial we went to my dads moms house for lunch later his stomach hurt again so my parents took him back home. My mom dropped them off and came back then two hours later we left then when we walked in my house my dad said that he was sick and v*. He's laying down now and my little brother feels better. Now I'm scared of getting sick I'm terrified of v*
    Help me please!!!

Default Re: Help!!!!!!

Just keep washing your hands!! it was probably something he ate...and littler kids are more prone to svs and stuff. I don't think youll catch it, your immune system is stronger. Bleach the stuff he touches and keep your room quarantined and sterile and you should be fine!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Help!!!!!!

Keep your hands clean and away from your face and you should be absolutely fine.