Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default feel sick and suicidal

this doesnt happen to me often but sometimes i will feel sick and be so scared that i feel like i cant handle this any more
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: feel sick and suicidal

I think everyone goes through this at some point or another, that we can't handle it any more. That kind of feeling was what prompted me to get help.

ive tried to get help from doctors and psychiatrists and psychologists...they all just kinda brush it off, throwing more medication at me...im getting REALLY sick of trying
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

They're not allowed to do that without your permission. I'd suggest going to your doctor (or seeing a different doctor) and telling them how it affects you, and that you're not willing to accept more medication because you're already on enough, and that you need something more than a bandaid cure. No matter how silly THEY feel the phobia/anxiety is, they have an obligation to treat you.