Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Has any one noticed that us emet's feel more nausea than any other human in our lives? Besides someone with any conditions or non-comunitive diseases.

I have definately noticed that! There is not a day that goes by that I don't feel some sort of nausea. With me...it is my hormonal imbalance, and mainly when I am on an empty stomach. I have learned to just deal with it now. Charlotte
    Spring is here!

I think it is because we are totally aware of how our stomach feels 24/7. If we werent so aware of it all the time I think we would not be like this, but I always feel some kind of stomach ache or pain or nausea, but I am always aware of how its feeling.

I agree. I think its because we focus on our stomachs more than the average person. Just think, if we took all that energy we spend focusing on our stomachs, and put it to use in other areas of our life, what we could accomplish.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Yeah, my shrink was telling me "no one feels great all the time they just dont' focus on it and it goes away" she said she feels sick now and then but doesnt' let it consume her thoughts. Also I think our nerves and worry about it make it worse. Its like when you watch amovie w/ creepy crawly bugs and you then start feeling something crawl on you or a scary movie and you feel soemone is behind you adn there isnt', we think about it so much that a simple grumble grabs our attentiona dn then we have allt hese symptoms.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin