Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default do you get nauseous from worrying often?

I fear throwing up and being nauseous yet I'm always nauseous..anyone else?

Default Re: do you get nauseous from worrying often?

I'm not afraid of vomiting myself, but when I'm anxious, I do get a weird stomach. It kind of feels watery and gross, I don't know how else to describe it.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last year my emet was really bad. I was always thinking i felt sick bc I was always worrying about it. Every little feeling in my body I thought I was sick. It was awful. But now I know it was all anxiety. I'm much better now, but every now and then I'll get anxious and immediately get that feeling. I def think your just experiencing anxiety.

I only get nauseous with worry if I`m scared about a sv going about, but that`s just paranoia about catching it.

I'm nauseous almost every day and it's because I worry about vomiting every day. Like Arora said, I mistakenly believe that every little thing I feel in my body means I'm sick and so if I tell my brain "I'm sick", being a very efficient brain, it sends the signals to my body "we're sick". I've only had sick-nausea where I actually vomited, twice in my life... it came on suddenly and felt immediately fine after.

No but I do get nauseous first then I start to panick and the I feel a hundred times worse.