hi everyone, this is my first post on here, i joined last year but never had the courage to say anything.
I am 36 and have been battling emet since i was around 18, was probably earlier, but can clearly remember my first major anxiety attack at that age.
I fear all things that are related to being sick, other people being sick.
i am a proud mum to a beautiful 4 year old boy, but there are times that i can't even hug him because i am absolutly petrified that i will get a bug or get sick fromsomething he's picked upat daycare.
I am also pregnant with twins!!the first trimester was a nightmare, i thought my world would come crashing down, i feared every day of the first twelve weeks i would be sick with morning sickness.
My sister in law, who i am quite close to, rang me yesterday and told me that she and her son have had gastro the last couple of days, and although I haven't actually seen her since last week, I am convinced i will get sick too, i am currently in a flat spin panic, all i want to do is cry, i am so sick of living like this. I have started to see a therapist who has prescribed zoloft, but i'm too scared to take it in case it makes me sick.
sorry for the length of my post, and i hope it makes some sense.