Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just to lift everyones spirits a little bit... Once February hits it goes by so fast cause its just a short month, then it gonna start lookin' like spring sooner than we think[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] I hear ya.....it makes me smile already...springtime here we come!!!!! Kat

Woo hoo!! I was soooo happy to turn that page on the calendar this morning. You're right, Feb goes by fast. Then it's March... and April around here we usually get the springtime thing going. Can't wait!!!! We deal with muddy pet feet but I'll take that all year long in exchange for no sickness.

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Groundhog day is tomorrow--wonder if he will see his shadow?

I love Spring and Summer!

Jess

HALLELUJAH!!!

i can't wait for spring! feb is one of my favourite months.. don't know why i like spring so much- good atmosphere i guess
    oh yeh, blossom! warm mornings, daffs.. yey!

I hope its going to go by fast....

Yay! what makes me even happier is that I just signed up for my horse camp for the summer....warm weather is coming!!!!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I hope Feb. goes by fast, I am so ready for some warm weather and for all of these nasty winter sickness to GO AWAY!!!! After talking to my mother in law earlier today, it sounds like the "V" stuff is going sround our area pretty bad .......... (SIGHS)

BRING ON SPRING!!!!!!

I can't waituntil spring, I don't feel 100% until around the end of May. But if the weather is good before then and my windows are not frozen shut then I will be happy, let the fresh air in!