Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default panic attack helpp

Since today is Easter (Happy Easter everyone), i went to my grandma's house. She eats dinner at 3:30 so my eating schedule got totally messed up! I decided to have a bagel at 1030 and than just wait to have dinner at 3:30. I had chicken and white rice for dinner. We were eating dessert by 5:00! I had a piece of ice cream cake. I am totally flipping out now its around 6:30 here. Because isn't it true that when you eat at different times your body isn't used to it?? Than after dessert like 20 min after we got in the car! it takes 35 min to get home!! i got really panicked in the car because i got N* and now I am still N* and flipping out! I also have to be weighed tomorrow (i do every week) and i haven't been able to gain recently I am really nervous and hopeless Please help

Default Re: panic attack helpp

i eat at different times almost every day. my work schedule is weird and i kind of eat around it. don't worry it won't make you sick.......

if you're trying to gain weight why not try those nutrition drinks like ensure? you could drink them a couple times a day to help.

try not to worry.....you will be fine
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeah, i eat at different times also..i think that if your body isnt use to eatting at all, then youd feel sick, but if you eat everyday, you should be okay
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Sometimes I eat dinner at 5.30, sometimes I don't eat until 9pm, I eat around my dance and music schedule, and I"m always fine a bit of variety can be good for you. 3.30 is SO early though!!! :P

thanks and i know my grand parents eat SO early!!