Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Red face Suggestion for a board

I know it was posted a bit ago about having a board for panic threads and it was decided it wasnt such a good idea since most people do only frequent 1 or 2 boards.

I did have a suggestion about making a board for Pregnant Emets. Why? Well I have found that we have quite a few pregnant emets and often threads which contain things on pregnancy or morning sickness get lost in the high traffic threads.

I also feel morning sickness is a major issue and so many have questions and things to share on it, like how to help it (which could fill hundreds of threads lol). And of course the labor also brings on another set of anxiety of being ill during that.

I figured a separate board would first take care of losing those threads that are started on the topic.
    A another board would also get rid of some of the post in the others, and lets face it some think its great news but others dont really care (Sorry I dont want to sounds insensitive), but there are some am sure that cant really offer much to the post since they have no experience with it, or are battling their issues and rather not read about it.

So what do you all think?
    "Tub of body latex, $22.00. Tub of gold pigment, $6.00. Watching your friend get naked, covered with gold paint, and then jogging until he passes out...Priceless."

Default Re: Suggestion for a board

I think that's an awesome idea. I'm...not pregnant though :P

Default Re: Suggestion for a board

lol thats ok

I dont know why I didnt have the idea sooner but it seems many of our fellow emet friends are having babies or getting ready too and I think its an important time in our lives and emet effects so much of our decisions.

I must say I am also slightly bias on this since I am considering having another but my emet is holding me back.
    "Tub of body latex, $22.00. Tub of gold pigment, $6.00. Watching your friend get naked, covered with gold paint, and then jogging until he passes out...Priceless."