Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Favorite tv shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Dream View Post
    Ah yes Doctor Who is wicked (: But David Tennant will always be the best x
    David Tennant was good obviously, I'm not saying he wasn't, but Matt Smith has just made the part his own over the past year!! And anyway how can anyone vote against him when he's assisted by the gorgeous Karen Gillan??

ONE TREE HILL !! i am obsessed lol :P infact i need to go watch it now, having the worst night

Orton- that is true!! She is very gorgeous, I like her as the doctor's assistant x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CherBirdie View Post
    LOST would have to be my all-time favourite TV show. It's a real obsession of mine - I'm just addicted.
    LOST is amazing! I love love love that show!!!
    "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Dream View Post
    I absolutely LOVE Ghost Hunters <3 I watched Pretty Little Liars today It was AWESOME! Im attached to it already after one episode! It's only just come to the UK (:

I watched Teen Mom 2 today, and I agree Janelle does NOT in any way seem to committed to raise up her baby, which is pretty sad to see! x

I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars! I've never missed an episode!

Quote Originally Posted by orton99 View Post
    David Tennant was good obviously, I'm not saying he wasn't, but Matt Smith has just made the part his own over the past year!! And anyway how can anyone vote against him when he's assisted by the gorgeous Karen Gillan??
    Every Doctor is amazing, and everyone will have their own favorite doctor. I know quite a few people who will fight to the death that Tom Baker is the best :P

I'm a big fan of both Tennant and Smith

You may find these links helpful!

gleeeee. i love kurt and blaine. SO CUTE TOGETHER!

I really enjoy the CSI programmes on channel 5, & the documenaries, & programmes like horizon are fascinating. There`s a programme on BBC1 tonight that I just can`t miss, all about the human body with state of the art computer graphics. When it comes to past favourites, it`s St Elswhere & the Twilight Zone.

CSI, & horizon & other documentaries. Past favourites are St Elswhwere, & the Twilight Zone, if any one on this site can remember them.

My current favourite TV shows are probably QI and Frasier, I can't get enough of them
    I know that there are those that are waiting for failure, but
    my answer to that is that there is no such thing as failure.
    You can only fail if you stop too soon.

I am really rather addicted to Criminal Minds right now <3 x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    Every Doctor is amazing, and everyone will have their own favorite doctor. I know quite a few people who will fight to the death that Tom Baker is the best :P

I'm a big fan of both Tennant and Smith
    Like Me! Jelly Baby?

Quote Originally Posted by justtrytobreathe View Post
    gleeeee. i love kurt and blaine. SO CUTE TOGETHER!
    I never got into Glee, but I've seen pictures of those 2 together and it REALLY makes me want to watch it!

Oooh!

I love:
    Modern Family
    The Office
    30 Rock
    Dexter
    Sex and the City
    6 Feet Under
    The L Word
    Arrested Development
    Dead Like Me
    Bob's Burgers
    Greys
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I ordered my Criminal Minds T-Shirt last night <3 x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

i watch the discovery health channel at least two hours everyday...but i have to say that i cant go without "the first 48"
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

House and Top Chef are the two I actually watch every week (or watch DVR'd, whichever).
    "I'm not supposed to be like this, but it's okay" -- The Wrong Child, R.E.M.

Gilmore Girls (I watch the DVDs now that it's over)
    Modern Family
    30 Rock
    Gossip Girl
    The Good Wife
    Pretty Little Liars
    The Big Bang Theory

I've been home so much lately so my list is long

-House
    -Law and Order SVU (how was this not mentioned yet??)
    -One Tree Hill
    -Friends (reruns)
    -Family Guy (ultimate feel-good show)
    -The Office
    -Teen Mom
    -Jersey Shore
    -Pretty much any show on MTV is pretty addicting and my guilty pleasure.
    -Real Housewives of NJ and BH. I used to like OC but not anymore and I'm trying to get into NY but I just cannot.
    -The Biggest Loser. Heavy is good too. Any weightloss show really.
    -Intervention
    -TLC shows like My Strange Addiction/Phobia/anything with weird diseases.
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

Arrow Re: Favorite tv shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Emily42 View Post
    Gilmore Girls (I watch the DVDs now that it's over)
    Modern Family
    30 Rock
    Gossip Girl
    The Good Wife
    Pretty Little Liars
    The Big Bang Theory
    I forgot to put gilmore girls on my list - its still showing re-runs in the UK on E4 and although Ive seen them all before I still record it everyday to watch again

Quote Originally Posted by DoonDoon View Post
    LOST is amazing! I love love love that show!!!
    I miss it so much, so I'm watching it from Season 1 right through again!

I also LOVE Extras with Ricky Gervais. Everybody should watch that show, it's brilliant!

I haven't watched Pretty Little Liars in ages, it's so depressing it seems as though it doesn't want to be on MTV >.< Teen Mom 2 occupied me during lunch today, I feel sorry to Ali, Leah's baby! x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by clarke332 View Post
    ONE TREE HILL !! i am obsessed lol :P infact i need to go watch it now, having the worst night
    ONE TREE HILL IS MY LIFE- I want to marry James lafferty but he's occupied by stupid Bono's daughter , Evis... aka Eve... lol

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by sandbags View Post
    I've been home so much lately so my list is long

-House
    -Law and Order SVU (how was this not mentioned yet??)
    -One Tree Hill
    -Friends (reruns)
    -Family Guy (ultimate feel-good show)
    -The Office
    -Teen Mom
    -Jersey Shore
    -Pretty much any show on MTV is pretty addicting and my guilty pleasure.
    -Real Housewives of NJ and BH. I used to like OC but not anymore and I'm trying to get into NY but I just cannot.
    -The Biggest Loser. Heavy is good too. Any weightloss show really.
    -Intervention
    -TLC shows like My Strange Addiction/Phobia/anything with weird diseases.
    ONE TREE HILL IS AMAAAZING..

Ok if anybody hasn't noticed I'm replying to everyone who lists OTH, since it's my addiction LOL

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Addicted [To] Food, Taboo, Oddities, nature programs.
    i'm a good kid, just misguided.

The Office (US version)
    House
    Criminal Minds/Without A Trace/Cold Case/Law & Order SVU/ANY show like that lol
    How I Met Your Mother
    Aaand America's Next Top Model.

oddly enough, I really don't watch that much tv! I am so behind on them all!
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

Quote Originally Posted by kaiilyn_23 View Post
    One Tree Hill, haha! I know you are Nataly, but if anybody else is a FB friend of mine I tend to post about it a lot it's like, my obsession. Always makes me feel better, plus James Lafferty is such a babe... haha.
    OTH is my favorite too!<3

Lots of people have listed One Tree Hill... That's my favorite show

Quote Originally Posted by leigh123 View Post
    Lots of people have listed One Tree Hill... That's my favorite show
    I like you. hahahah

I'm literally addicted. I can SO relate to the show it's not even funny. Dan is like the exact same kind of person as my own father, except for the whole murder part... I call my dad Dan when I see him and he doesn't understand it... >

James Lafferty is so hot... haha