I visited the CDC's website today to try and get some info on these stomach viruses. I am waiting on a call back from someone there. This is what stuck out to me ........... That this Norovirus is the most common type of stomach "V" and that there are many strains of it. It also said that it is most common this time of year because it is not hot enough to kill it off. The website also said that people infected with the Norovirus are contagious from the moment they feel sick until 3 days after they recover. So here is my question .............. The moment they feel sick, I wonder does that mean the moment they start to feel nauseaous, or when they actually "V"

Of course the website said, the best ways to NOT get it are washing and sanitizer your hands, keeping them out of your mouth, and washing any infected towels, clothes, ect. in hot water and detergent, and use a bleach based cleaner. It also said that just being around it wont get you sick, you actually have to get the "V" mist or germs in your mouth.

I would like to know what you guys think about this.