Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Sorry for all the posts [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] But I wanted to let everyone know that my nephew that was sick this morning, only had one episode of "V" and has been fine the rest of the day.
    (Now we'll just see about the rest of his children.)

Now for my question, do you guys find it hard to eat out and buy groceries when all this stuff is going around? My children want to go to one of our local rest. tonight and I cant help but think .......... What if? Know what I mean?

I hate going out to public places this time of year. I dont mind getting groceries, I clean whatever I buy, and wash my hands really well especially whenI handled the cart!

I know what you mean, I got take out this weekend and after I ate all I could think was "what if"
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

I avoided restaurants when the Norovirus was going around here, but we started venturing back out, but I think we will stop that until this newest virus is gone!!

I don't go out to eat in the winter. All I would be able to think about is what's happening to my food, who touched it, were they sick, blah blah blah... so I don't go out. I hate going out at all when it's the season, but I know I have to. I wear gloves when I shop, and I am a freak about washing my hands and everything when I get home.

Summertime is better, I don't feel as bad and I go out to eat. Go figure, because these bugs are around all the time right? Just seems more rampant in the winter.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I know what you mean!! Normally I don't think too much about it, butwhen so much is going aroundi start to get a little freaked out. Like the other day I was at the mall and it was pretty crowded and there were a lot of kids coughing and sneezing and I just started to freak! (I was able to calm myself down and stay!) It also doesn't help that there is a woman at my work who takes joy in telling anyone and everyone how there is an 'epidemic' going around and how 'everyone is sick' I have gone out of my way to tune her out, because what she's sayingwill only make me more upset.

YES! I definitely have a hard time eating out or shopping. UGH! I feel like everyone has it!