Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default what is D* a sign of?

when you get loose stools or D* what is it a sign of? a bug? an upset stomach? or is it normal sometimes just to "go" loose more than once? ive been today 3 times but its not D* and i feel really sick but is it a sign of illness or just maybe a normal thing???

Default Re: what is D* a sign of?

D* could be caused by 100 different things. I had it this morning!! No worries. I hope you feel better.

I don't want to freak people out, so I won't give details but you can tell the diffence usually between sv d* and just d* due to the other 100 reasons it could be, dont know how many others wud agree with that xx

I agree rachel1989. I thought I knew what D* was until I had the stomach flu lol now I know.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

You can tell the difference between stomach flu d* and not stomach flu d* for SURE. There is no mistaking it. D* can be caused by so so so many things. Stress, hormones, eating something that just causes it (like greasy foods can), eating something spicy, mild fp, etc...

Amen to that hippychick lol, I was the same! x

i think majority of loose bowels have to do with diet. but everyone else is right, could be many things. hav you considered, smell ,colour, size, other symptoms ? dont stress. apparently lbm is actually normal and thats how we're all supposed to go. (so i've read) so could be a healthy thing
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

I agree with what everyone else has said. You would definitely know if you had a sv* and it was causing d*

It could be something you ate, stress or even some slight IBS.
    I get it regularly if I eat something that triggers my IBS. Sometimes I just get it if I haven't been for a few days, obviously my bodies way of clearing out!

So don't panic, if it looks like "normal" d* then you have no need to panic.
    Also, I get cramps so even if you get pain, it doesn't mean its a sv*

You'll be fine! I hope you are feeling better

Brief comment. I thought the same thing about sv D and common D, but a few months ago I had water D that was painful, yellow, and probably made me go at least twelve or thirteen times within 4 hours, but I did not have an sv. It was related to a food allergy. My point it that it felt just like a bad sv, but it wasn't. D can be a very confusing thing!

Diarrhea can be caused by numerous different things. To list some; food intolerance, too much dairy/fattening/rich foods consumed, things that simply disagree, upset stomach, stress, anxiety, not eating properly, too much caffeine, sensitivities, IBS, etc.

There's a distinct difference between normal diarrhea and stomach flu diarrhea. TRUST ME, you'll KNOW when somethings most definitely off and if the diarrhea is not normal... if that makes any sense. I don't want to go into details. But hopefully you all know what I mean.
    Current City; New York, NY

Actually, emetophobes like us tend to freak out after eating, in result the adrenaline our bodies produce from panic attacks rush out the food we ate. Dont worry. It's normal for us.