Ok, this is going to sound ridiculous but i havent been on a train for a very long time. after many a bad journey where i have panicked so much that i have almost passed out/been s~~~ or actually got off and had to be picked up because i couldnt bear it anymore. i literally gag the whole way and feel like a wave of anxiety and s~~~ness is coming over me, i go ridiculously hot and feel like i need to escape. obviously on a train it is impossible to just get up and get off. i guess thats my problem i have no escape route(anywhere i go i have an escape route)anyone else have this? anyway on sat i have to go and see my parents in plymouth im from bristol and its like a 2 hour journey. i hardly ever go home to see them because of the travelling but i have to go and cant back out. i am already limiting my food and eating as many safe foods as i can but even now i am sat here with a major stomach ache worrying about the journey and what may happen. please please any help or advice or a way in which you cope when u travel would mean the world.