Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

My tummy hurts and I'm freaking out.

Relax, I am sure with all this worrying we do, that its possibly making it worse.. Take a deep breath, do u have a heating pad, that normally helps me when my tummy hurts, I am at wk now, and feel like CRAP to, I am trying to see it play mind over matter, and I am going to WIN.. Take care and I hope you feel better. Christy

Tummy hurting for me usually means I have trapped wind! Lie on your stomach or go to the toilet if necessarily.
    You may be experiencing general anxiety aches (for want of a better term lol)
    but it certainly doesn't threat being sick.

feeling any better???

remember a tummy ache could be so many things...like jazz said it could be just gas, try to stay calm.

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

I agree...break some wind!!!!

Charlotte

Spring is here!

I hope you're feeling better now. It's so horrid when you have a feeling like this and you start to freak out. If you have any Pepto Bismol take some of that and a couple of painkillers. Try and go to the loo.

Then lay down with a hot water bottle, some soothing music and a good book/magazine and try and relax.

When I know it's me making a feeling worse I always say to myself "if I stop the panic it will stop"......

(((((hugs)))))Edited by: SarahB
    Sarah :0)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww I hope you're feeling lots better now!! Relax. It's probably just gas!

When my tummy hurts its usually gas or I ate too much junk. I just lay down, watch some TV or read a book. If it's really bad I use a heating pad. Don't worry, you'll be fine!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hope you are feeling better now!! How are you doin'?? [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

Hey I hope you feel better! Stomach aches can really freak us emets out but like the others said it could be a number of non sick reasons, including hormones and they time of month it is or just things getting situated in there. I remember my shrink telling me that she feel sick throughout most days but ignores is because it doesn't matter to her and she hasn't been sick since she was a child (shes in her 50s) Again I hope you feel better soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin