Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

for the past couple of weeks, Ive been noticing Ive been peeing alot more often than normal. i went from about 2-3 times a day to as much as 6 times a day. I don't think Ive been drinking a whole lot more than usual, about 3 to 4 glasses of water/juice.milk per day.

it doesnt hurt when I go and I'm peeing normal amounts, just more frequently. should I get this looked into?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I know that this wont help but I'm experiancing this at the moment aswell. I've come up with the idea that t may be heyfever casue i'm getting breathless too. Who knows. I would get it loked into if it continues for another few weeks.

It could be a bladder infection. I get those and the only symptom I have is peeing more often. Drink cranberry juice and water and see if you improve in the next few weeks.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

I would go to the doctor if it continues though. JUST in case. There are few conditions that srtart with the bladder. Like Diabetes. Not to make you worry it could be that you ARE just going more often. Or drinking something that is like a diuretic. Ie anything with caffeine. It will make go more. Hope all is ok and it is nothing
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Hmmmm. I pee tons a day. lol. I drink alot of water though. Sometimes 8 glasses a day.

I'm sure you're fine..some days you just pee more than others. But if you are concerned you should check it out with the doctor.

Hope all is well.

lol... i wudnt know how much i do it.... dont count... bt its a lot, i can tell you that, altho, it always has been.

sorry, tht doesnt really help does it =|

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sure that ur fine, please dont worry about it. But for peace of mind, u could go to the doctors jus to get it checked out - so thatur not frettin over it!

Rachel xxx

Get it checked out- its a classic sign of diabeties, n the longer you leave it, the harder it can be to treat.

I agree you should get it checked. I don't want to alarm you, but like lost of people already said, a sudden change in kidney/bladder activity can be a sign of something serious (and of course, it may be nothing, too!). My friend who is a doctor said that one girl started getting up 12 times a night to go pee. Turns out she did have something wrong with her pituitary glands or hypothalamus or something (sorry can't remember)...so she wasn't releasing enough anti-diruetic hormone (ADH).
    Soluene

If you are going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity
    Get it checked out- its a classic sign of diabeties, n the longer you leave it, the harder it can be to treat.

It won't be harder to treat, you'll just feel worse and worse if it's not diagnosed.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfreak
    It could be a bladder infection. I get those and the only symptom I have is peeing more often. Drink cranberry juice and water and see if you improve in the next few weeks.

just as everyone esle has said, i also reccomend getting it looked at.
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

Is it a sign of diebeites? What are the other symptoms?