As much as I shouldn't I go on facebook alot and every once in awhile someone writes about being s* or someone in thier family is s*. This bothers me and immediatly makes me panic, one day I was eating lunch and looking on facebook and saw that someone's kids were v* ( they live around the corner from me ) and I had to throw my lunch away because it made me feel s*. I was in a state of panic for 4 days because of this, and I would not let my kids go near them! I feel like I do not have a normal life because of this. On the outside I act like everything is fine, but I am in constant fear on the inside. I am on medication and it has helped with the panic attacks, but it is always on my mind, it is almost like my head is having a panic attack, but my body isn't. Does this make sense or is it just me? I worry about sv* all the time, even now with it being so close to summer. I just see myself as so different from everyone else. I wish I could just not worry about it, I would give anything to not always think about being s*!