Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Talking OT: My first emet vlog :)

Hi all! I just made my very first emet vlog on YouTube. Just thought I'd paste the link so if anyone wants to watch, feel free. I hope to see MANY more emet vlogs from others.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jenweb2008?feature=mhum
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: OT: My first emet vlog :)

I've started a fresh channel on youtube where I'm going to post vlogs, you've inspired me, jen!

Perhaps IES could have a channel, we could all post vlogs about our experiences and stuff

Default Re: OT: My first emet vlog :)

Agreed! I love that idea!
    Jennifer

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!"

My Emet Vlog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.