Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please Help!

Default Please Help!

So last weekend we went to a friends house for dinner, our kids play together and we were outside for most of the day. The father had not been feeling good all day, but had gotten drunk the night before, beer and liquior. So I thought he was hungover, well today he calls and says " I forgot to tell you I got s* last week after you guys left and I missed work on monday and tuesday." First of all he knows about my phobia, so why say that? And second do you think me and my family are at risk? they are very clean people and no one else in his family got it. I think he was hungover, but then I don't know if I am just trying to make myself feel better. What do you guys think? My husband thinks I am nut because this was last Sunday that he got s*. But I am still freaked out!

Default Re: Please Help!

If no one in your family has it by now, they won't get it; it's been long enough.

Default Re: Please Help!

i need advice, i go to this training centre and this girl was off from tuesday-friday with a sickness bug she v* from tuesday till yesterday and she come back into training today.... is this a stomach bug ... i am really scared, how do i prevent getting this .... cause im terrified