Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

does anyone watch this? it covers some brilliant issues e.g. anxiety, hypochondria, sucide due to bullying, depression, rape, homosexuality...there are some v* scenes but nothing graphic that ive eva seen...its fiction but covers a wider range of topics that over medical dramas

I havent seen iit. What channel is it on and what time and day? I might watch it. I also recommend watching city hospital at 10am on BBC1 its reay good you see ill people but they only show the happy positive people and it makes hospital seem alot better!! Plus they give info on conditions etc etc.

I watch doctors occasionally, depends if I have a free period in the afternoon or not. Its a really good programme, quite underrated. They feature loads of interesting conditions, lots that I've never heard of before, and its less dramatic than Casualty.

I've seen City Hospital a few times, but I don't really like seeing it for real!
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

I watched it a few times in the holidays but im not normally in when its on! i hate programmes like casualty and holby city though!

i love city hospital its great!
    <center>+ Sammeh +

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

its on after neighbours at about 2pm on bbc1...im addicted

Wow, I think you guys are brave to be able to watch those shows! I can't, not at all. Even my work knows not to ever give me those kind of shows for transcription, lol. The few times I had to see one, I kept a paper over the TV on my desk so I wouldn't see any v*, and yeah, I got some strange looks. I just told everyone I didn't like the gore. Funny thing is, I can handle everything else, just not the v*!
    So take a deep breath and count back from ten, and maybe you\'ll be all right.

-Liz Phair

I recommend city hospital, Its quite scarry watching it but I certainly havennt seen anyone v*o there. Its quite good theray without being do bad of containing v*!!!

I'm going to watch doctors today!!! as i'm not in school

miss goddess me and my flatmate are hooked on doctors!! hehe its terrible but we totally avoid doing coursework so we can sit and watch neighbours and then doctors. I think it's fab. Did u see the one the other day with the guy who proposed to his girlfriend but she turned him down cos she was born male?!! Me and my flatmate were like "Whaaaat?!!" Lol trashy daytime telly- there's nothing like it!! And I've never seen a vomit scene once and I've watched a lot of doctors!!
    Fae Kat!!! =sweetie darling luvvie mwah mwah mwah=

\"Nay faith, let me not play a woman, I have a beard coming.\" Flute, A Midsummer Nights Dream, Shakespeare

!!$H!nY hApPy K!tTy!! =^..^=

its mainly noise not actaully seeing itlike the other day where that guy had stomach cancer and get doing the deed...also when ppl r pregnant u often c ppl run into toliets and heave...i missed the intersex one but my mom told me about it!!! the best one was where the gay lad was gettin bullied and hug himself...such good acting and really hit my heart strings

we r all so sad lol

i used to watch it wen i was off school, found it was good for real down to earth stuff liek depression e.t.c.

however, now, im at school, so i cant =(

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Yeah Im gutted cos my course finishes for summer next week and I have to work full time over the hols which means missing out on all that quality daytime telly!! Sob!!!!

\"Nay faith, let me not play a woman, I have a beard coming.\" Flute, A Midsummer Nights Dream, Shakespeare

lol. daytime television is actually surprisingly good.

i lke stayin off school and watching it. altho, tht doesnt usually happen very often! i hate television in the evenings =|

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I didnt watch it! I was asleep lol. But I will watch it (one day) I did watch 'diagnosis murder' afterwards tho! Lol its so funny and badly acted. I watched it regularly in the summer holiday last year! lol every day there is a murder at the new youk community general hospital! lol

Hehe yeh!! But Dick Van Dyke though... what a legend!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I preferred Father Dowling Mysteries though. A priest and a sexy nun solving mysteries?! Quality enterntainment!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

lol. I love dignosis murder, there was one programme and a doctors wife was turning into someone else and they couldnt tell these 2 people appar. And then the woman who wasnt his wife murdered him. hmmm Nice. Also they found a skeliton in a wall when they knocked it down i nthe hospital!!! They are running out of ideas now!!

Yea... I used to be into all that stuff, casualty n holby n everything.. just lately Ive stopped watchin them tho, I dont even know why. vomitting scenes on tv dont generally bother me too much but recently I feel uncomfy/ dissinterested in such programmes.