Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: update

Hybrid View

Update on my sore leg, for those of you who care! lol

I went to Emerg and got it checked out, he said it was nothing serious, they took a urine test just in case. Had lots of questions for me and ruled out anything serious.

It's been a week now, and I'm still very sore. My right leg, hip and butt hurt like heck!!! I've been icing it, and taking ibuprophen....

I'm trying really hard not to worry, but I find it extremely hard not to. Even though I've been to a doctor I'm still worried about it.

I don't even feel like going out. I'm so worried all the time, I think I'm getting into a rut and I'm sinking deeper and deeper. I never feel like going out, worrying is consuming my life. My stomac hurts tonight and I can't even tell you why. I'm so used to having these pains and worrying it's become a part of me.

I just wanna feel good again. I called my old therapist to talk to her again, because I need help.

Also...I'm still worried about my neighbor who was sick on weds with throwing up and today he had a fever. ughhhhh. my brother was over there...

Sorry to complain and whine. My mum went out and I have no one to talk to.

Aww, I'm sorry you're going thru a rough time! It's a good thing that they ruled out anything serious, hopefully you can find out the cause soon and resume your normal life. I hope you're feeling better soon![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm so sorry you've been going through some rough times. Its good you've got your old therepist to talk to. How did you hurt your leg? Hope things get better soon!!

thats the thing...I don't know how I hurt it!

awwww.. sorry to hear that. i hope it gets better soon!

thinking of you xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.