Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: So Fed Up

Angry So Fed Up

Hey Everyone ,

I dont know what to do anymore.... im finding dealing with this phobia really hard... i go to bed worrying about what i ate the night before incase i have FP... i spend most of my time looking over at my boyfriend and make sure he is alright, if he sits up suddendly i worry that something is wrong... i get up and worry if im going to catch something from my training centre or the bus.... i mean when i have a shower it has to be really hot so that if i had any germs on my body they are now dead.... i also wash my body 2/3 times....

my boyfriend is getting fed up with the way i am.... i hate feeling naueous 24/7 it just doesnt seem to subside at all... im constantly crying ... and now this Ecoli breakout gives me something else to worry about... i sometimes even think i hear someone v* even if they havent.. i think im going mad.... please help me..

sorry about Blabbing on, i just needed to get it off my chest... and ontop of that i have a job interview soon, im very scared about otit

Default Re: So Fed Up

Hey Danielle, sorry to hear you're not doing so well, i'm in a simmilar position myself. The phobia is too much and the same as you im freaking out over this E.coli thing. I think I may have something now as I'm writing this as ive felt so unwell tonight. I'm in the chat box now if you're still around? Speak soon hopefully.