Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Remember this??....

Spring/Summer nights, crickets chirping outside...

Birds chirping in the early morn

Soft mild breezes, and the smell of fresh air

Awesome dark thunderstorms with lots of lightening; only to be gone after about an hour or so, bringing sunshine and rainbows

No more hearing about stomach bugs (atleast minimal)

Colorful flowers, green trees, and the sounds of the trees blowing from the wind

The smell of cookouts

Laying in the hot sun, soaking up some rays, and then jumping in the pool or lake! (or ocean for you lucky ones....lol)

I just wanted to post this topic as a reminder of what we will be experiencing really soon!!!!!! Anyone want to add some more awesome stuff to this list????? [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte

Spring is here!

Well with this warm weather we've been having this week, its really easy to imagine what you wrote but I know we are going to get hit again with the cold and the snow, we always do right before easter....

But yes I think we're all dreaming of those beautiful things you mentionned!

I can't wait to drive my new car in that weather, I bought it in November!

Those are great thoughts, and I try to imagine that everyday to get me through this time of year. Spring time is my favorite time of year, and it's just around the corner now!! [img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.