Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Just a wonderful morning

6/5/11

it was a cool summer morning and (i slept fell asleep on the couch the night before), so anyway when i was 1/2 awake and 1/2 asleep when my sister and her friend that spent the night came downstairs to ask for breakfast.

Just as soon as my sister walked into my parents bedroom to ask my dad for something i hear (what sounds like water) splashing on the hardwood floor, i knew what it was as soon as i heard it. My sisters friend just v*ed!

I was out of there so fast even I can't remember what happened exactly. When i got to my back padeo i was in alot of shock, i decided i should go for a barefoot walk up to the front of the neighborhood just to get away from it all. When i got up to the front i was battling anxiety (which really wasn't that bad for being so close to a sick person). About 40 mins later i figured it was all cleaned up, she went home, and the pressure of my bladder was telling me to go back.

and that kid better not have noro, because we are going on vacation for in 2 days.

But really i think this is why i have this phobia, think about it being you at your friends house and you just v* on their floor, and scared the daylights out of your friends older brother

have a nice day everyone

Default Re: Just a wonderful morning

I've had an experience like this with my brother. It sucks. But I seriously doubt it was Noro.

Default Re: Just a wonderful morning

I had an experience like this last Friday, I was actually making breakfast for myself and I am allergic to every food there is pretty much, so I was trying to force myself to eat like I always do (I have stomach problems... not fun when you have to deal with emet) and all the sudden I hear my little brother coughing like crazy and belching! It was so loud! I completely freaked out and ran out to the patio leaving all my food. My dad came out to try to calm me down but that didnt help much. When he was done getting sick I went inside, grabbed all my things and havent been back to the house since cause I live in the city and they live in the country. I didnt eat much for two days after that. It was only food poisoning but anything like that freaks the crap out of me. I cant get it out of my mind either. It sucks. So I feel your pain.