I just wanted to wish you luck (Even though it's a little late) and add my two cents. For one, if my therapist (Who I love like a mother, unhealthy attachment I know) could be there to comfort me every time I vomited, I don't know how scared I would be to do it. My own mother was very insensitive about the whole thing when it did happen the very few times when I was young/that I can remember. She never really tried to comfort me and I always vomited alone instead of her in the bathroom with me, except for one time I can remember where I was leaning over the toilet gagging and she was sitting next to me. I didn't vomit that time, but she was there.

Anyway, my therapist is very very comforting to me, I have been seeing her for three years and she got me over my agoraphobia and really helped me with my emet to a point where I can eat out and even cook my own food and eat it. She has never once asked me to induce vomiting or even brought it up, and I thank her for that, but now that I think of it, I would do anything she wanted me to do and if she honestly thought it was a good idea I would do it for her.

I think one of my big fears of vomiting (No matter what the reason I am terrified, whether alcohol/virus/self induced/upset tummy) is that no one will be there to comfort me afterwards. I need someone there to tell me it's going to be okay, to even go as far as hold me, which my mother never would do after I vomited. (My mom is FAR from an emet by the way she's just....well you don't want to know the issues I have with my mother and father it's too long)

I guess what I am trying to say is, if you think it's a good idea go for it and I hope that it all works out for you! I Can't wait to check this thread in the morning!