Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone is having a great day. Just want to say that it is 50 degrees here and I have opened up a few windows in the house, and boy, does it make a difference in my mood! Fresh air coming in, the trickling sound of the melting snow, and the smell of spring in the air. It really is a mood booster, cannot wait for the good weather!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Oh how I can't wait for that weather to come! It's -3 right now here, we're in another cold snap, so I'll have to imagine it. That is a great mood booster! My sense of well being just skyrockets in the spring! I feel like bouncing off the walls!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

that sounds so nice, I am from Miami, Florida, and though we have gotten some well needed cold fronts, that last a whole 3 days, its a nice change. I wish we had a difference when it comes to winter..

It's beautiful today in the ohio valley too!! it does feel great! soon it will be spring!!

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Yeah it WAS nice here in Nebraska....

Friday and Saturday it was in the high 50's, almost 60....I ran errands on Saturday with the moon roof open on my car and no coat on, and then Sunday came with 3" of snow and temps that fell into the 20's.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Man, winter in Nebraska is depressing....the old joke about our weather here is, "if you don't like it, wait five minutes" and let me tell you its the truth.

God I can't wait for spring, who cares if I suffer from seasonal allergies, I am ready to complain about that for a change.
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal