Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Two days ago I got up and I had a REALLY bad headache, it was only on one half of my head tho, as the day went on I got worse, I realised I had a migrane, So I took some tablets and tried to sleep. It didn't work, I felt really ill, and omg the worse part I v* a few times, but I had got my self worked up *so* much over all these years and I was pretty bad but I kinda expected to to get worse, but I suppose that's because I hadn't eaten anything. Although I just thought I'd post because the reason I got a migrane was because I had been skipping meals because I heard about a bug going around and by doing that made my self ill. I never ever knew that could happen.

Hi...I feel your pain....I have had a migrane for 3 days now...and yesterday I was nauseas from 6am until 10 pm last night...still am alittle bit today...I did not eat from 1 pm yesterday until 1:45 today...so far so good...I have D though...but feel better now that I ate...but migranes are bad...i think mine come from getting ready to start my period...it's hard to eat feeling bad and then worrying what will happen when you do...so I sympathize with you...hope you feel better soon...Lots of Love..Kat

You v*? How do you feel about that? It sounds like you were not that scared. How are you doing now?
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Aww thanks Yeah I hate migranes.
    I was scared at the time yeah, but I am more scared of other people v* than me. Although don't get me wrong I was as scared as anything i was shaking an everything but there was nothing I could do about it.

Your more brave than I am! Are you feeling better?

That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Oorrr Thanks Yeah I'm feeling miles better now thank god.

dang, you do seem so calm about it. glad your better.

You're brave! so glad you're feeling better.

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Aww your alll *soooooo* kind [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I usually get migraines the week before my period. I believe it is a drop in estrogen that causes them. Mine aren't as severe as some people's. I occasionally get nauseated but it usually isn't too terribly bad. I sometimes take Phenergan if it gets bad. Sorry you had to experience this. Hope you are feeling much better now.

Jess