Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Do ya ever just have one of those days where people you know just tick you off. Seems like everyone I have talked to today has just rubbed me the wrong way, even some of my friends I chat with on yahoo messenger. Im sorry if this sounds stupid, I am just having one of those days ..........

Plenty of times, hate those days! For a while they were always happening on a friday, the best day of the week, so that sucked even more!!!

YES! I know exactly what you are talking about! UGH! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]They suck! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Today must be the day for this to happen. Today was not the day to rub me the wrong way!. Either I am pms'ing, nervous because of the dentist tomorrow or I am getting the flu. Lets pray that tomorrow will be better!

I felt like s*** today too! I started my period 5 days early, I am having pain from my surgery, and to top it all of I am getting a cold!!!! How in the hell can I be getting a cold? I haven't left the house or seen anyone in a week cause my surgery. But of course it finds its way to me. Sorry just had to vent. Today was a horrible day and I am glad its over!
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Yep, I've had them days too!!! I have them about 10 days out of the month..lol! I have PMDD, and man it sucks.

The day I start my period, til 11 days before I am due to start again...I am ok; but man....10 days before I am due to start, eeeeek! Everyone rubs me the wrong way, and then I feel bad about it after I start. I think we all get those days for whatever reason! I hope your day got better!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

Argh! I get days like that atleast once a week..! Somehow, every little comment, and every damned suggestion from ANYONE will seriously hack me off.
    I think it's a woman thing..we're particularly sensitive during "our time" and it's even worse ifpeople can't be diplomatic enough to accept that we're having an off-day, and make things considerably worse.

Yes I have those days. Especially that time of the month.

jennyleigh1975 ~ that picture is beautiful. It that your child??

Well, I cant blame my off days on my period anymore. (Thanks to the hysterectomy I had to have in Aug.) Sometimes I still think I have PMS though, LOL!! I was having a really bad day Mon. ONe of those days when you worry about EVERYTHING, and where it seems everything someone says to you just p***es you off. Im better now!!

Yes, that is my youngest daughter, Emily.

Leigh, what a beauty!! Is this a studio picture or did you just take that of her sleeping?

I took that picture at home with the digital camera.