Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Unhappy Help i feel really n*

i know there is a post about this already but i am actually scared.. i have had a tummy ache most of the night but now its really bad i feel extremly n* and i have a big massive lump in my throat that is making me shake and i feel like it wants to come up... but i dont want it too... what is wrong with me and how can i make it go away :'(

Default Re: Help i feel really n*

I often get a lump type feeling in my throat, went to the dr about it and he said it was a common symptom of anxiety. Do you usually take anti-emetics?

take a Dramamine if you have any (anti-emetic)-try breathing deeply and slowly from your belly-I'm doing it as I type-I'm feeling exactly the same way and I know we will both be ok-I'm so sorry you are feeling this way but do know there are people everywhere feeling just like you right now and take comfort in knowing you have the power within you to help yourself get through this-you are in control if you allow yourself to be-I know that sounds much easier said than done but at this very moment I am trying to use my own advice.

how are you feeling now? i sometimes get a lump in my throat and i think it may be anxiety or indegetion. what kind of stomach ache do you have? where abouts?? i hope your feeling better anyway
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

The lump in my throat went this morning about 10am.... annoying especially as it disturbed my sleep all night and i dont have any anti-emets as my doctor hasnt subscribed me any .. i felt better earlier, but now i have a tight tummy again.. and my pain is always in the middle of my tummy just above my belly button and last night i actually thought i might v* but i took deep breaths and drank my water and listened to my music then it edventually wen away

if the ache feels like its coming from your diaphram, then its indegestion and you wont v*. do you have any antacids. trying taking one if you do.
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.