Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i am really getting freaked out right now.. ok first wehn i woke up today i did not feel rested at all, this lasted for the whole day i was sooo tried. then next to that my back has been hurting since yesterday and it has now moved to my neck also. and on top off all that my stomach is feeling sick, i tryed to eat but i couldn't, it wasn't making me feel any better. then a few minutes ago i took my temperature and i had a fever so now i am scared that i will v*. i'm really hoping there is just someting wrong with my back or oh bah i don't know i just don't want to have the flu. is back and neck aches common for the flu? i have no clue.

lindsey[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Hi

I had respiratory flu in september, it started with feeling tired, temperature and no appetite. I also had a pain in my back which got worse when i breathed in. i think a back pain is quite common for respiratory illnesses, i know when i go to the doctors they always put the stethoscope on my back. It could also just be muscle aches that are quite common with a cold type thing, I have one now grrr.

Hope you feel better soon x

don't worry lindsey, it sounds to me like an achy cold is coming on
    maybe, or it could be influenza but that is pretty much like a cold.
    could the nausea just be from your nerves? just plop down
    on the couch and rest, drink some juice and hot tea and other things
    that are good for you.

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Back pain could defenitly be from a cold, or the flu. But if you have either of them, the chances of you v* are very slim. I had the flu in January, and I have a nasty cold right now. It felt a little nauseaed, but that is completly normal if you are getting sick. I did not v* with the flu, and I haven't v* yet from the cold. In fact I just ate a baked potato with cheesy brocolli, and it was great! I wouldn't worry to much, if you are getting flu or a cold, just rest, and drink plenty of fluids. Hope you feel better!
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

How do you feel now?? Better I hope. Yeah... I experience achiness in my legs, arms, fingers, etc when I am getting a respiratory bug. I doubt you will vomit from it. Take care...oh, and tylenol works wonders for the achiness. (also nyquil..lol) Charlotte[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Spring is here!