Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anyone ever used the Linden Method

Hi All, I am new here and just joined a few minutes ago. I am so tired of worrying everytime I eat something. Tonight it was chinese and my tummy feels a bit funny and I am afraid of what is going to happen. Actually nothing is going to happen as I seem to get his all the time. Recently I paid for the Linden Method, honestly not doing much for my anxiety but am wondering if anyone has had any success with it, especially regarding this feeling sick feeling

Default Re: Anyone ever used the Linden Method

what is the linden method? i've never heard of it. what do you have to do?? and i always get a funny tummy with take away food..especially chinese. you'll be fine
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Check this out. It looks like a good program based on their website, however I would look for independant reviews, too.

http://www.linden-method.com/

David

wouldnt hurt to try it. its hard to tell if its a scam or not. watch some of the videos on there and look into a bit further before purchasing it
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

The point is that I have tried it and it has not worked for me, was wondering if anyone else has it and how they made it work

I really don't think anyone should give up...can your doctor not suggest anything else, Pink? In the meantime managing your anxiety might be a way of 'learning to live with it' for now that could enable you to have an easier time?

Never heard of it but I did get over the phobia at least the extremes of it from needing to face it do to getting too dunk.