Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default i really need help!i am struggling!pls read

hi everyone i am not new here persayi had an account before but i lost my old password so i started a new one.i dont want anyone to see this as a panic post because i hate panic post because of how anxious they make me when i come on this site but i just need some good advice and i notice that that startling titles get alot of reads.i really need some advice from the moms on the site.from the moment i found out i was pregnant i knew i wasnt ready to have a child.i used proection and the whole nine but things happen that way sometimes.i knew that having a child would be difficult but me being an emet makes it even more difficult.i am 21 and me and his dad are together but not married ande hes supportive of my emet but hes not living with me so were not together 24/7.i absolutley love my son and i love watching him grow and all that comes with having children but i cannot deal with him all day everyday.hes turning two and its getting harder and harder and if it wasnt for my parenst i could not do this at all.as much as i love my son sometimes i feel that he doesnt deserve a mom that cant handle having child right now and that cant take care of him when hes sick and i feel he deserves the best.i dont want to sound like a bad mother but i sometimes just want to give him up for adoption to someone that can give him all the support he needs.but at the same time him leaving me would absolutley kill me inside and his dad and my family wouldnt have that anyways.the emet makes it ten times worse because before i had my son i never even thought about sv and my house has never had one.he caught it from daycare and now i constantly worried everyday about him bringing another home and i just cant imagine going my whole life untill hes older having to stress about sv.last year was so bad i almost lost my job and dropped out of school.its getting better because the seaon for svs is over but its just about around the corner agin and i just cant take this every year.as a child i dint get sv and niether did my brothers so i dont know why my son got that one,its to apoint where im scared to be around my son because i hear of ppl bisiting and being around someone with a sv showing no symptoms and got sick the next day!so now im on edge everday.i just dont know what to do.i love my baby but i cant handle being a mother right now and i def cant take care of him when he is sick though i try my hardest when he his.i am getting help for it so im doing my part but as much as i love him i just feel thnat i dont want to do this.any help guys?

Default Re: i really need help!i am struggling!pls read

anybody...

Default Re: i really need help!i am struggling!pls read

I don't have any childern of my own but I do have 3 step kids that don't live with me. When they visit on the weekends I find my self worrying if they complain of stomach aches. None of them have gotten sick and vomited while at my house but I know the day will come and when it does I hope I can be there to help but I don't know if I will be able too.

Are you with your son all day, everyday? Maybe you just need a break? It has to be hard to raise a baby at such a young age but you can do it. Can you imagine your life without him? I think it would do you some good to take sometime off and do something for yourself. Maybe see if your parents or your boyfriends parents can take him for a long weekend? Then you and your bf can enjoy sometime together.

I know you don't really want to give him up. I think maybe all you need is some "ME" time.