Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've just found out that my friend Jacqui from Massachusetts, where I used to live, as well as five other girls (I don't know who they were, though) recently overdosed themselves in a suicide attempt. None of them died, though. Jacqui was never my best friend or anything, but I've known her for ages. Since I was about three orfour. She lived down the street from me.

Also, today, in the mail we got a newsletter from the school I used to go to and it mentioned the death of a girl, Polly, who I knew back in year four. I've not heard from her in ages, but all the same it's kind of shocking... She died from a sudden asthma attack.

Why does everything always seem to happen at once?
    -Anna

OMG that is so terrible. You're in my thoughts...

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not to freak you out but the saying goes....never 2 without 3...something like that. So I guess there's a reason for that saying, alot of people suffer death, accidents, and so on all at once.

Sorry for your shock, and loss, and let us know about your friend if you do speak to her.

Sonia

Aw Rhinoseri, I'm so sorry that you've had to hear about this.
    Last year, a girl who used to attend my primary school, who was a mate of one of my close friends- committed suicide.
    Although I didn't know or speak to her, it didn't stop me from feeling sad about it, and I know how deeply something like that can affect you.|
    It's horrible having to accept that people feel this way, and it's especially more sad when people die from sudden attacks like ashthma as you described.
    I'm very sorry that you've had to hear about this.
    I will be thinking of you also.

I"m realy sorry to hear about that. i'll keep ya in my prayers

I am very sorry to hear about these losses, and how they have affected you.

Sweety, it is rough to deal with this kind of thing, especially when you get hit more than once at the same time. It feels very overwhelming. I have no idea what would make these girls do such a thing, especially as a group. It's shocking to even hear about. And your old schoolmate's untimely passing really adds to the pain and confusion.

Keep talking. Keep typing here. It will get easier, I promise.
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

Aww, I'm so sorry. That is so sad. It does seem like things come in groups but on the up side that means good stuff has to follow soon, can't be bad forever right? In the mean time be good to yourself. Maybe your friend could use a letter from you? If you feel it's OK. Anyhow please keep us posted and remember we are all here for you even if you just need to cry or scream or whatever. You're in my thoughts and prayers!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin