Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Casey Anthony

Default Casey Anthony

She walked...
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Casey Anthony

Cannot believe this!!!

Well she better run. Bad things happen to bad people....

Can anyone tell me what's going on? I keep seeing this on facebook but I'm Australian and in Paris, so I'm either out of the loop or ill-informed. I'd love to know the details of this case or if anyone can give me a quick overview?
    Come visit my history blog:

Casey Anthony was charged with murdering her 2 year old daughter Kaylee. Kaylee was missing for 31 days before Casey reported it. She told her parents the girl was with a nanny, who turned out to be imaginary. When she finally reported it, she said Kaylee drowned in a pool accident, but her body was later found in some woods, with evidence her mouth and nose had been duct-taped shut. After a 6 week trial, the jury just found Casey not guilty today on all the murder charges but convicted her of lying to the police. She will probably be out by Thanksgiving.

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Yep. Just disgusted. That's okay though, somebody else will serve their life in jail as a justice for Caylee. For killing Casey that is.
    "I'd rather cross the line and suffer the consequences, than stare at the line for the rest of my life." <3

I was shocked too, but didn't see all the trial. My husband's a lawyer so after 30 years I tend to look at these things a little differently. I'm more disgusted with the prosecutor who failed to make his case. The woman is clearly a horrible mother and a liar, but I guess he just didn't prove murder beyond reasonable doubt. The main thing was that they couldn't say how Caylee died, or if she was even murdered. The Google searches were the most suspicious thing to me but if someone looked on my computer one time I googled "how to murder someone" after hearing on a show that somebody did that ....only because I couldn't believe you could do such a thing! Oh well.....this is another OJ situation it seems. Proving murder is pretty tough when the defendant has a decent lawyer. Most of the poor sods on death row had public defenders who have limited budgets. It makes a huuuuuge difference.

omg I've rambled on and on! Sorry!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

I'm quite stunned. Anybody with a shred of common sense can see she murdered that child.
    Last edited by Harlequin; 07-06-2011 at 11:17 AM.

I was looking at pictures of Kaylee on facebook last night. I can't believe Kasey got off... That poor little angel
    Come visit my history blog:

It's really horrible. She's probably somewhere on the sociopathic scale or antisocial personality disorder (not sure what it's called). She seemed to have no remorse and also to have no qualms against pinning the blame on her own dad. In Scottish law they have a third verdict, I think, 'not proven', where someone probably is guilty but it can't be proved.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
    I'm quite stunned. Anybody with a shred of common sense can see she murdered that child.
    No kidding!
    Tons of evidence proves it's her. Hello, she didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days.. and if she "drowned" why not call the rescue? Who put's her in a bag and puts duct tape on the mouth and calls it an "accident" Oh, a sociopath, pathological liar who murdered her child

Who goes out and parties and promotes clubs while their child is "missing" A mother who DIDNT kill her baby would be out looking for her. I cannot believe this. Sure, they couldn't pin a cause of death, but let's take a peak in Casey's truck with traces of Caylee's decomposing hair, and chloroform. Really?

I am disgusted. Now this horrible excuse of a human being is going to become filthy rich from fame.