Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT: Need White Chocolate Twix candybars!

They would be for my boyfriend. It's his dream to find them, lol. We're in Texas and I want to surprise him for his birthday. I read somewhere that they are available in Australia. Please, please help--this would really make his birthday!

Default Re: OT: Need White Chocolate Twix candybars!

I think those were limited edition if I recall, in 2005 here. I'm reading that they are limited edition in the UK as well, though more recently in 2008. Good luck! I'll keep an eye out online for you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks, asianeko!

When is his birthday? I'll be back in Aus next week and we have a candy shop which might have them if they're still available. I'll have a look for you
    Come visit my history blog:

OMG! That would rule! His birthday party is Saturday (I suck, I know), so there's no way I could get it in time, but he's so obsessed with the idea of a white chocolate twix he won't care if they come a few weeks later. I would love it if you could find some! Thanks so much, guys!

You could make your own. I don't have enough posts to put a link to the recipe, but you could use Walkers Shortbread sticks and spread melted caramel on top and dip the whole thing into a really good quality white chocolate and I'll bet he would like them better! Just google a recipe. Most of the recipes I found you make your own shortbread, but the Walkers fingers are already that shape. In Texas, whatever you have mailed may turn out to be a big melted wad of Twix in the summer.

I was going to try to cover a regular twix in white chocolate, but chickened out! I guess I could try making some from scratch sometime. Thanks, Oh Susanna.

I'll definitely have a look for you when I get back home and let you know
    Come visit my history blog:

Thanks! Hope you're having fun on your trip!