Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default who has tumblr? new emet blog. :)

i've decided that i've gotta get the word out there, and i love helping other, so i hope by sharing my story, that i will be helping other emet sufferers (and this in turn shall make me feel better too). if you have tumblr, let me know and i'll follow!

my tumblr url is : http://funnylittlekim.tumblr.com.

much love as always xx

Default Re: who has tumblr? new emet blog. :)

I Have a tumblr Where I talk about emet and my everyday life. its in my sig
    Last edited by crd08; 07-14-2011 at 11:14 PM.
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

do you find these blogs are of any help? at the end of the day, it comes time to stop obsessing over it and just work through it right? with this said, i thinks its great to examine this in great detail. i am new here, but i really just made the descision to deal with this. i have beat other things before, so i plan to use the same exercises and mental methods to deal with this. i actually want to v* in the near future, just so i can cut the time before the next time it happens you know?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkorswim View Post
    do you find these blogs are of any help? at the end of the day, it comes time to stop obsessing over it and just work through it right? with this said, i thinks its great to examine this in great detail. i am new here, but i really just made the descision to deal with this. i have beat other things before, so i plan to use the same exercises and mental methods to deal with this. i actually want to v* in the near future, just so i can cut the time before the next time it happens you know?
    My blog is a help to me personally because it's where I post and triumphs and pitfalls. It's a place I can work out my thoughts and organize them. It makes it possible to keep track of how far I have come. It's also a great distraction in general for when I start to get a little panicky.
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”