Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: What words disgust you the most?

Sage, there is a list of 339 online, but many of them are made up. I don't think they should be listed unless someone's actually used them in speech.
    http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/puke.htm

Some I recognize:
    The big spit
    Liquid laugh
    Lose your lunch
    Oral diarrhea
    Rainbow retch
    Toss up
    Do the tummy toss
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I never minded the phrase "toss your cookies" all that much, lol....to me, that euphemism makes the act seem much less frightening and disgusting....I mean, if anything flies out of my mouth, I'd rather it be real cookies than partially digested food!
    Panic at the thought of doing something is a challenge to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1 View Post
    Sage, there is a list of 339 online, but many of them are made up. I don't think they should be listed unless someone's actually used them in speech.
    http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/puke.htm

Some I recognize:
    The big spit
    Liquid laugh
    Lose your lunch
    Oral diarrhea
    Rainbow retch
    Toss up
    Do the tummy toss
    One that is not on that 399 list is "pavement pizza"... my friend used to call it that whenever she saw it on the ground and I found that pretty gross actually.

Actually, I just realised it is on there but they call it "Thunder-chunder pavement pizza".... oh well.
    Last edited by haylz113; 08-26-2011 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Update