Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: New On Here

Default New On Here

Hi, I'm new on here. Until recently, I didn't know there was a word to describe this phobia! I've been dealing with it for about 13 years now, and I've really had some rough days. I always thought I was alone with this problem until I saw this website. I've been reading a lot of posts on here, and i think you guys are great! You are so encouraging, and just knowing that there are other people out there who deal with what i deal with really does make me feel better. I'm glad I am a part of this community!

Default Re: New On Here

welcome......i was like you....i suffered for years not knowing that it was a phobia and that others felt the same way i did. i've felt much better since finding this forum and meeting lots of really great people....with lots a really great advice. always seems to be someone on here if you need some help........or just to chat.

again welcome
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.