Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: 1st post

Default 1st post

hi

soo when i went to my conseler and my friend went with me...she was saying how i got sea sick to my conseler and i got really nerves and cryed because i hate talking about being sick...and the stupid conseler didnt stop talking about it. she was saying i was sick to and she wasnt there...

i get so mad over this stuff and people dont get it. why do people have to talk about being sick?

everytime my stomick hurts or feels a little weird...i freak out. im getting better now...i can take cramps and stuff without freaking out. but i used to. and its not because im weak. its this. my mom says its weak...but no its this.

umm i can eat. but if the date is something and its past that i cant eat it. i freak out if i see mold and stuff. and if i eat something and get sick i cant eat that food or at the place.

Default Re: 1st post

If i see mold on something I freak out, and go and wash my hands with burning hot water and soap! Whenever I get sick off a food its really hard for me to eat againt to! Except Top Ramen just can't ever give that up. I never eat anything after the experation date, even when my mom says its ok to eat it after a few days. I don't know if you do this to, but I WON'T eat leftovers, that is really scary for me. Anyways, nice to meet you!