Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question This may b silly but...

Is anyone scared tht having sex with your boyfriend will make them s* i read this one story when this girl said her bfriend was so rough and kept hitting her cervix that this caused her to be s*

Default Re: This may b silly but...

There`s no need to worry about that. Should you find yourself in a situation where the dude is so long that he hits your cervix, just tell him to slow it down or change position so you can control the depth
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    ~Herm Albright

YES! Not because of anything he does but I start having a panic attack during sex, especially if he's on top! And then I immediately think that means I'm going to vomit. I thought I was the only one with this problem.

Another time during sex when this happens is after I orgasm - it triggers a panic attack! WTF?!

I've experienced panic attacks after orgasm. Not so much feeling sick, but I just get too worked up. In hindsight, it's sort of funny - we laugh like he just treats me too good! lol Those seem to be superficial panic attacks though, and I can usually calm myself down since I know where it came from.