Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Sertraline aurobindo anti-depressants

I've been given these to take, has anyone else tried them? She gave me anti sickness things too just incase. And if I do get nausea it will only be the first 3-4 days. Scared but she thinks it's depression making me anxious and thats where my sickness fear is coming from.

Default Re: Sertraline aurobindo anti-depressants

I take Sertraline. I have been on it for about 10 years. It is the generic name for Zoloft. It did not give me any side effects other then some d* in the begining. This med has helped me SOOOOO much. I have nothing bad to say about it!!

I used to take this years back, for the first few weeks I had d* and loss of appetite but no n*. I found them very effective from a depression point of view

Great, I'm loving this positive feedback about them! Glad they helped you both in some way

I'm finding this incredibly hard. I think they are making me nauseous (aswell as diahorrea) So I have to keep telling myself it will be worth it in the long run and to stick it out :s how long will this last? When will my system get used to it?

i take sertraline too. it's working great for me. i think you are just focusing too much on the thought that medication might make you sick...try not to think about it, sertraline is a huge helper, i'd say

Thank you all so much for your positive posts day 5 and the diahorrea has stopped and any nausea (which might not have really been there in the first place) so hoping to feel better within the next few weeks