Hi everyone!

Firstly, I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I am still figuring the forum out!

Now to the main thing. I have been tackling anxiety, emetophobia for about a year now, after 2 years of hiatus from it. During this period, I've started also my meds (Zoloft, 50mg) which I am taking for about 7 months now. I also take therapies with psychologist, and so far, I felt the amplitude was up and down, which I feel is normal, with setbacks - some more severe than others.

Until couple of days ago, I have had some "wins", doing things I wouldn't normally (under the Anxiety) do, but then I again slowly started feeling as I am going back to my cocoon, that oversensitivity is starting to rise up,neurosis and anxiety are prevailing.

So, last two days I am feeling quite of, down, with something I can only explain as "stage fright" feeling in my stomach, with difficulty of eating, because of all sensations. I am again focused and frightened of all of the "signals" my body is producing...

I just wanted to ask, is it normal to have these kind of setbacks after rather better periods, while on meds as well?

To top it all, my therapist moved the meeting for next week, because of family situation, so I am trying to tackle this somehow, but it's going nowhere so far.

Thank you very much for any insight and for your time!! (sorry for longer post)