Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello all my IES friends. I've missed you all very much. Its been 3 months since I officially left and even though I am missing you all greatly, I have been doing very well emet wise.

I've been doing some pretty amazing things. I find traveling a HUGE problem. And a year ago I couldnt even travel for half and hour ina car or go on the train to london or anything. I've been building up my traveling and have recently been making trips of an hour in the car to the college and the area that I'l be moving to this summer. Although its very scarry - and I still panic whenever I make trips, with every one it makes it a bit easier the next time.

I have also been on my biggest trip yet today. I dont know if you remmeber, but I am very into acting and drama. Last year I was given an audition for the national youth theatre. But I was unable to go because I was too scared to go to london. I had to wait another year before the next series of auditions. Today is exactly a year after and I went [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]. I have been up to london, on the tube, eaten pizza and auditioned! It was tough - but really good. I'm very proud of myself![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I have no idea if I'l get in, but the experiance of traveling around london all day is worth much more.

What else have I done. Oh yes. I am now in school full time again I left school in year 10 and didnt really go in properly all year. But this year I have had 85% attendance! Which is over double from last year! I'm currentlyworking very hard for my GCSE's which I now have only ayear to compleate! Buteven so I'l still looking at Bs and Cs which is good. And so great that i'm in school I couldnt really care less!

Its not all been easy thouhg - I've gone through some very rough and nasty times. But I have been doing well along the way.

Anyway it will be lovely to hear how you are all doing. How are you doing? And just to say hi!

If anyone wants my e-mail its [email protected]

*izzy*Edited by: izzybee

Great to hear from you izzy. We have missed you. Congratulations on doing so well. I am so proud of you fot going to the audition and I am really pleased you are back in school full time again now - that is a huge achievement!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

That's fantastic Izzy!!! woo go you.

So glad to hear you are doing fantastic, keep it up, and keep experiencing the things you couldn't before!!!!!

that's
    wonderful to hear!! Good for you! So proud you're in school
    again and have been working on your fear of traveling, I have the same
    problem! i'm going on an hour car ride this weekend and I'm very
    nervous. How did you keep your anxiety low? </span><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">
    <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">

congratulations on your recent achievements!!</font>

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Hey Izzy!

I am so happy for you!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]You sound like you are doing fantastic!! That is very good. You are really overcoming things. BIG Congrats on your audition! That sounds very exciting! Also that is great that your school attendance is so high! I remember you had some struggles before with that. You are doing great!

Hey Izzy!!

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing so well!!! Isn't it a great feeling when you make steps foward?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Way to go on the attendance!! Attendance was hard for me when my emet was at it's worst. When I was able to turn it around and start going to school full time again I felt such a sense of accomplishment, so you should too!!! I have been doing really well latelytoo, I have gained a few pounds because I've been eating a lot better! I've also tried my hardest to tune out people when they say that they aren't feeling well, because that's just useless worrying. Anyways, I'm glad that you're doing well. Good luck with the audition!

Danielle

Hello Izzy!! Congrats on all of your achievements! It sounds like you are doing great! Nice to hear from you again! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Charlotte

Spring is here!

Thanx for all your lovely posts. I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well. I forogt how alike we all are. Like with the attendance thing. It seems alot of people find that challenging - like with the travel. Anyway thanx for ur comments again. If you want to get in touch my details are in my origional message.

I'l be back in 2 weeks or so. It will be my 16th birthday!

Thanx again

iz

I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well! CONGRATULATIONS!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

love ya izzy =D ur fantastic you know?

speak to you on MSN =p

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.