Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default This might be a crazy question?

Can animals catch Sv? Wish i was a animal,u dont see a rabbit hopn around scared to v*,or maybe a rat,you know they cant v*!lucky creature!
    It starts with you!

Default Re: This might be a crazy question?

i honestly dont know, i think a better question would be if you can get sick from your pets.

and i wouldn't say that rats are lucky eather, we V* or D* to get poisions out of our systems. when rats eat some poison that we put out thats the end of the rat

Default Re: i did so well ... now im scared and need advice plz

The only animals i know of that dont vomit are rats and horses, thats why poison kills rats and horses can die from colic, i may hate vomiting but id rather be able to get poison out of my system than die. Also animals are of much lower intelligence than humans so dont worry about such things, ignorance is bliss right? 1 of my cats randomly threw up her breakfast earlier, the next minute shes stalking a bird in the garden, she felt ill, vomited and felt better, wish i could apply the same logic, ha ha.

Default Re: This might be a crazy question?

Maybe rabbits aren't scared to v* but they are scared they might get eaten alive by a fox! Swings and roundabouts lol