Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: OT-Jazz

How are things going Jazz? Have you been able to talk to your friend about how you were feeling? Just curious, let me know how things are going, I was just thinking about you.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Jazz, haven't seen you in a while, is everything going ok?
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Hey Mitch, aw thank you for posting for me. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    I haven't spoken to my friend :-( it seems as though she's drifted further away from me, and im happy doing my own thing for now!
    To be honest, it's when people do that sorta thing that you realise that you probably are better off without their company. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    I'm keeping busy, have some lovely mates who wouldn't do the same,and taking my mind off it all..how are you?
    You probably haven't seen me buzzing around this forums as often as usual, because my emet is seriously ALMOST beaten! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I can stay with people whilst they're ill, look after them, cope with my own nausea to a certain extent, eat more during the day, eat before i go out in the evenings, eat at friend's houses,and here's the big one..
    Right now there's a huge stomach virus going round my school- All my friends have had it, yet i haven't batted an eyelid! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]To think this used to consume me so much lol, i don't even know why.
    That doesn't mean i am not keeping an eye open on all your posts, because i love replying to em! It's just nice to finally feel as though i an break away from my phobia, and live like anormal teen heh. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *hugs Mitch* how are ya'll?