Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help and advice about throat nausea from the people who know best.

Hi

Can anyone please help give advice on how to control globus hystericus, i cant get it out my head!!! Thanks

Default Re: Help and advice about throat nausea from the people who know best.

For me personally, the best way to deal with any anxiety induced issue is to prove to myself it's either not real, or not going to make me sick. For example, I know throat nausea will in no way result in me getting sick. That usually helps me relax to the point that it goes away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for your advice. I feel when having a bad day of anxiety?nausea related to globus, its hard to tell myself that. Do you get this condition quite often?

I used to, though not often anymore

You may find these links helpful!