okay so i just went back to school yesterday. i had tried out and signed up for a vocal jazz choir. i made it and am in it. the trouble is i had no idea i had to do both the jazz choir i signed up for AND also perform with another choir. that means i'd have to buy both dresses, do about 6 songs instead of 2-3, change attire between songs and still deal with performance anxiety. :/

what does this have to do with emetophobia? obviously im afriad of V-ing and freak out when i get even slighty N and panic and get more N. this makes performing an issue..i get REALLY nervous before/ on stage sometimes, i start to panic like mid-song and i have to like try to calm myself down while still singing. its terrifying! especially since last year at CMEA a girl from another choir FAINTED during their performance and supposedly V'd when she awoke and they took her outside. D: even in the choir i was in last year, a girl fainted during practice!

im getting REALLY worried about somthing like this will happen to me. i want to drop the class even though i love choir. normally i would just go and change my schedule but i dont think the teacher would be very happy...as it is there's only 12 of us in the class.....

PLEASE, please help. i'm not sure if i should try to go on with the program or drop it. i only have untill thursday. please! i was already in tears from the thought of being stressed over being in two choirs..>___> any advice on if i should drop the class/how to tell the teacher would be helpful. thanks in advance.