Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT: I'm gonna be on the Dr. Oz Show!!

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to share with you that I will be going to NY tomorrow to the Dr. Oz show and am going to participate in the show. You can get tickets on his website www.doctoroz.com and they also ask you if you would like to participate. All I know is the show is about all kinds of quizzes, so probably many different medical topics. I love Dr. Oz and he is very informative. They usually air the show 2-3 weeks after taping so I will let you all know. I'm very excited and a little nervous, of course. NY is sooo busy and huge...we are taking the train into Grand Central. He tapes at the NBC studios. Anyone very familiar with NY? I have only been once before.

Default Re: OT: I'm gonna be on the Dr. Oz Show!!

I haven't been to NY in years however that's SO cool you're gonna be on that show! I usually watch that show pretty often Definitely let us all know when it will be airing! Good luck and have tons of fun

Hah! That's too awesome! You'll definitely have to fill us in! Dr. Oz is always on at my house and I'm sometimes watching it. Ya, it usually has girl health stuff in it, but that doesn't bother me :P

I love Dr. Oz!!! I watch his show everyday! Have fun and congrats! Im so jealous

i love dr. oz also...how exciting

i've been to a couple tv shows at the nbc theater.........rosie o'donnell....and carson daly to name a few.....lots of fun i love nyc.....my favorite city.....so much to do. grand central station is amazing.

you will have a blast.....i''m jealous
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This sounds awesome! Sadly I live in the UK

What is the topic of the show?
    "I'm not supposed to be like this, but it's okay" -- The Wrong Child, R.E.M.

Let me know so I can DVR it!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Just got back and it was fun!!! The title of the show is 5 Tests You Need to Take Today. The topics were libido, memory, balance, sleep, etc. I had to be blindfolded and sit down on the floor, and then stand up without using my arms. Not too hard. You will recognize me because I'm the smallest one of the group!! I have a light blue blouse on. It should air around the 12th or 13th of Sept, I will let you know!!!

Hey! Is it the one on today per chance?

I looked and I don't think it's on yet...I looked on his website and I think he must not air them in order, but I will let you know!

Please do! I would love to see it and see what another emet is like in real life Yesterday was my day off so I wanted to sit down and watch it and see. Hopefully it airs on a Monday! lol