Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default lots of questions-advice and answers please ?

ok so currently idk if im N* i had some Indigestion* b4 but idk if im N* my face hurts from tensing so i think tht tht is N* i always think any pain or anything in N* so am i rly N* idk it's so hard to tell what does real N* feel like ?? i need to know ! and is V* really bad because this fear is just crazy and i dont remember what V* feels like and since i haven't V* in a while i always think that this is my time ! is V* rlly bad and gross ?? what does it feel like ??

worried for Noro* since its almost Sept. which means almost fall and winter Noro* time ! any tips to make sure NO ONE in my family gets it ??

i am starting at a new catholic high school in like a week ! i will be a freshman and so we have freshman orientation tomorrow and tuesday im nervous cause my mom won't be there and stuff not to sound like a baby :P and its 3 hours long no A.C. ! ugh will i be ok ?? any suggestions ?? and since its catholic school i must wear jeans to my knee im very excited for school tho

sorry wow i wrote a lot but i need advice please xo

Default Re: lots of questions-advice and answers please ?

anyone please ?

Default Re: lots of questions-advice and answers please ?

Hey. I sorry to hear how you are feeling. I too find it hard to know when i have proper n* or not, though it is so often due to anxiety, and its been so long since have v* The norovirus season is so horrible though i think it is hospitals that are the main problem there.